Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Best Mate


I made this 5x5 square card using the High Tide designer paper and the Hello, Sailor stamp set. It was the first line of products in the spring mini catalog that caught my eye. I just had to have all of it! I really love the wide ribbon, but I am having a really hard time figuring out how to use it on projects....
I cut the circle and squares with the circles and squares framelits. I added some gold sequins for some bling...because I have a hard time making anything without a little sparkle.


This is a great card to give to that special guy in your life. My Hunny will be receiving this card at some point. I definitely need to get to work and use up all this lovely designer paper!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...