Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Making room for new!


Wow! It isn't very often I get to spend most of a Saturday stamping! Today was super quiet because my little ones were outside playing with the neighbors...all day! I took advantage of this unusual quiet time and decided to use some products that have been sitting...retired or about to retire.
I haven't had a lot of time lately and now that the new catalog is out...I need to use up the old so I can bring in the new! I actually made quite a few cards...it was so much fun!


For this card, I used the Happy Watercolor stamp set and Watercolor Wonder designer paper. These products were in the Spring catalog--sadly retired. However, you can still get the digital download! I think I even used Gumball Green cardstock for this card-and it is also retired. Garden Green is very similar though.

This card can easily be done using other products, as the layout is very simple and versatile. 


I have enjoyed my stamp time today and will be sharing more cards with you! Thank you for stopping by! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...