Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, July 28, 2014

Coffee for a friend!


Hi everyone! Take a look at this super cute K-Cup holder! I CASED this from Lorri Heiling at "Confessions of a Stamping Addict". The pattern can be found HERE. You can also make a 4 cup holder by making two of these and adhering them together!

I also made a coordinating card to go with it:


I did use some retired designer paper-it's called Retro Fresh. I bought it right before it retired and I still want to use it up. There are tons of new designer paper choices in the new Stampin' Up! catalog. If you would like one for yourself, contact me and I will get one to you! It is packed with so many fun products.


Isn't this card so fun? I used one of my favorite stamp sets called Perfect Blend. I used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set to create the "coffee splatters".

Here is the supply list:
And don't forget the K Cups!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and Happy Stamping!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...