Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Work of Art Rainbow Card


Hi everyone! Back with another card using the Work of Art stamp set. This set is so versatile...I can't stop playing with it. Every time I think I need to put it away for a while, I see another great idea I have to try!

Today was a rainy day, so the boys and I ordered pizza and lounged pretty much most of the day. For me that meant some stamp time. As always, we have been so busy that I haven't had much time to sit down and get my fingers inky. Summer is always crazy busy for us. We went to the river this past weekend in New Braunfels. It was so much fun! This was the first time in a very long time that we took an adult trip--no kiddos! Felt a little guilty....but....it was very much needed! 

So, on to the card:


Pretty simple card. I stamped the "brush" image in rainbow colors using my Stamp-a-ma-jig (Item #101049)
I stamped the sentiment using the "Feel Goods" stamp set. (Item # 129684)
I layered the main piece onto black cardstock, then onto Daffodil Delight. The card base is Whisper White.
I added some jewel rhinestones and punches using the itty bitty punch pack.


Here is the supply list:

ETA: Here is a picture taken AFTER I cleaned the lense on my camera! What a difference, huh??


Thank you so much for stopping by! 

                                                 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...