Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year 2015!


What? I know...I know! Where in the world have I been?
I am still here...just haven't been able to stamp much lately, as my stamp room is all packed up and has been for several weeks! Our air conditioner flooded my stamp room and we had to pack everything up. We plan on buying a house real soon, so there was no point in unpacking everything.
I have been itching to get back into my stamps, ink and paper! I am literally bursting at the seams with anticipation...I cannot wait to begin setting up my dream stamp room. Yes...I will have my dream stamp room. It is a requirement for our new house!

I have been getting creative (just not with my stamps). I  have been antique store hopping a lot. I got started on some projects using very old floor heaters. Super neat! I will definitely share those pics on a different day.

I sat here last night, remembering what I was doing on New Year's Eve last year. I was in my stamp room, watching movies with my boys and stamping the night away. AND...I created my first blog post ever on this blog. New Year's 2014.
Last night...I cuddled on the couch with my Hunny and two of my three boys...and we watched movies and ate snacks. And I actually made it to midnght! 

I didn't get to stamp..and haven't for a bit, but I wanted to update everyone and let you know that I am still here and dying to get creative again! 
By the way...have you seen the new Stampin' Up! occasions catalog and Sale-A-Bration catalog? Squeeel!! I cannot wait to get my hands on some of those goodies...even if I have to wait a bit to play with them. 

Well, here is to a new year! I've said it before but I know THIS is going to be our year! I can't wait to see what is in store for my family. Many blessings to you and yours.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...