Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Happy Valentines


I stumbled upon a goldmine of card making videos recently! A fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator, Connie Stewart, does a series called "Flash Cards". Have you ever heard of them? Wow! If not, you should go to You Tube and search "Connie Stewart Flash Cards" or "Connie Stewart Flash Cards 2.0". She shows a zillion ways to make cards using only two little pieces of cardstock and your card base. So clever! I would've never thought of some of her ideas. 

I cased a few of her cards last night! The card above being one of them. The sentiment is from a retired stamp set. The little hearts are from a new stamp set called "Language of Love". I love it! And those little hearts are easily cut out using the small heart punch. The big, scalloped heart is using a stamp from the "Hearts of Flutter" set and I punched the center heart using the matching framelits.


I have enjoyed watching the Flash Card series. It really gets you to try things that you wouldn't normally think of. I definitely recommend watching them for yourself! 

Supplies Used:
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Real Red
Stamps: Hearts a Flutter, Language of Love, Wacky Wishes (retired)
Ink: Real Red
Tools: Small Heart Punch, Hearts a Flutter framelits
Pretties: Rhinestone

To shop for any of these products, shop my online store anytime!

I love making Valentines cards! I don't know why-I guess it's the hearts! 
I hope you are having a great weekend! I know I am enjoying watching all the good movies they have been showing on TV and stamping! My littles are out of school on Monday so we get a long weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...