Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, January 20, 2014

To the Moon and Back!


Hope everyone had an awesome weekend! We pretty much hung out at the house, except for yesterday. My little guys wanted to go on a "date" with me so we went to CiCi's for some pizza (I know-not so real, huh?) But I couldn't resist the buffalo chicken pizza calling my name! It was delish.

After eating, we went to the park to feed the ducks and let the boys run off some energy. Got some ice cream and came back home for jammies and a movie! It was nice. I love those boys to the moon and back!


Speaking of moons! This image is the reason I bought this stamp set. I think it is the cutest! After I finished the card, I realized that smokey slate would've probably made a better moon, but oh well. I like it anyways. I stamped the moon a second time on basic gray cardstock, cut it out and glued it over the original image. Added some white gel pen and stickles. I colored the sentiment with my Stamp-n-Write markers. Punched a small heart and added a candy dot. Love those little things! The gray, textured layer was created using an embossing folder that will be available during Sale-A-Bration. (starting January 26th)

(Love You to the Moon - Item # 133143)

Supplies Used:
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Basic Gray, Real Red, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer 
Stamps: Love You to the Moon
Ink: Basic Black
Markers: Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Bermuda Bay
Pretties: Candy Dots, White Bakers Twine, Stickles (non SU), White Gel Pen

All of these SU supplies can be purchased in my Online Store!


What do you think? I think it makes a great masculine valentine-maybe I'll give it to my Hunny!

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...