Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Camper!


So, I've said before that I am not big on Valentine's Day-but I love making Valentine's Cards. My Hunny isn't home, so I made a last minute card and sent him a pic of it anyhow.
I absolutely ADORE this stamp set! I have a small obsession with these old campers (*glampers*) and when I saw this set from Close To My Heart, I literally squeeled! Isn't it the cutest?? It's called "Camper Crazy". There are lots more images with it to, including another darling camper. I did some paper piecing and I really like how it came out. 

I have been so busy here lately. I have actually been stamping quite a bit but haven't had much time to post. I have so many cards I want to share, so hopefully this weekend I can get some posted. If you haven't already, go "like" my Facebook page here. I post there pretty frequently. 

Well, this gal is off to watch a movie. My movie dates (my little boys) already fell asleep on me. I bought the movie "Gravity" with Sandra Bullock. Looks really good!


Seriously...Isn't it the cutest set?? I am still squeeling! 

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments :

  1. So cute! Hopped on over from StampNation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable! Thanks for posting it on the StampNation challenge thread. Good luck with the contest going on right now!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...