Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Bridal Show & Randy Fenoli!


My friend, Marion, and I had a Stampin' Up! booth at a recent bridal show here in town last weekend and we got to meet Randy Fenoli! (from TLC's "Say Yes to the Dress") How cool is that? By the way...Please don't mind how frumpy I look-by this point in the day, I was hot, tired and hungry. Anyways, Randy was the guest speaker for the show and, let me tell you, his message isn't just for brides. He is a wonderful speaker with such an inspiring message. He is such a genuine person...you can tell that about him right away.

So, wondering where I have been lately? This event took a lot of prep work. Our booth was a DIY theme for brides. We had tons of samples on display, as well as two make and take booths. 

Here are some pics of our booth:







Isn't the sign so cute? Marion created this with vinyl! 


Well there ya have it...this is what I have been up to lately. I have been stamping for fun here and there in between the running. I feel like I haven't stopped running circles since...well...since I quit my job! Seriously! I feel like I never slow down. I really do have several cards to share with you and I really will get them posted. Now that this bridal show is over...I don't see any big projects in my near future. I have to stop taking on too much...that's for sure. 

Thanks for Stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...