Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!


Ok...ok. I really don't care for football and I never really watch the Super Bowl (although I do like to peek in on the commercials) but I thought I'd show a little spirit today in my stamp room! I immediately thought of the new Sale-A-Bration embossing folder to make my simple football card. (Decorative Dots Embossing Folder-Item #133520) This cute folder can be yours for free with a $50 order during Sale-A-Bration! Click here to view the brochure.

For this card, I just used Early Espresso and Whisper White cardstock. I embossed with the Decorative Dots embossing folder. I cut the "stitching" by hand. That's it! Not much to it! Makes a great masculine card and I am always needing cards like this for my son's buddies. You could make it for any occasion really.

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you are enjoying your Sunday. It's a lazy, rainy one here. Just going to be a lay around, snack and watch TV kinda day! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...