Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Look Up to Father


This stamp set was calling my name last night. It is called "Look up to Father" from Stampin' Up! This is the only "Father" or "Dad" stamp I own. I love the tree image. I paired this stamp with a paper pack from Close to my Heart (CTMH) called "Timberline". There are several patterns in the pack. I LOVE it! It is so rugged...which is awesome for masculine cards, boys or camping scrapbook pages! It seems so hard for me to come across "rugged" paper/style in paper crafting.  I have all boys...I don't need all frills. 


I added a retired button and some candy dots for simple embellishments. This card is pretty clean and simple. I think most guys are pretty simple, right?


Here is the stamp set used:
Thank you for stopping by! Hope you are enjoying your weekend. 






No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...