Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, March 31, 2014

See Ya Later!


Sale-A-Bration ends today! Where has time gone? I was so busy all through Sale-A-Bration this year, I hardly had time to play with any of the freebies! 
For this card, I used the "See Ya Later" stamp set that I got free during Sale-A-Bration. Today is the last day to get your hands on all of the exclusive items. 

I used the "Fresh Prints" designer paper from Stampin' Up! and the circle framelits to quickly cut out the white and red circles. I added a candy dot for a little pop of "sunshine"! 

I don't know how the weather is where you are from, but it has been absolutely gorgeous here! 78 degrees and sunshine-I even got my first sunburn on Saturday....totally unexpected!

Well, I am off to stamp...
Thank you for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...