Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, April 18, 2014

Project Life by Stampin' Up!

Introducing Project Life by Stampin' Up!


I am so excited about this new partnership! I have recently been inspired to start scrapbooking again. I used to love scrapbooking-traditional style. It just became too time consuming for me and I fell off the bandwagon. I have always loved the idea of leaving behind albums for my boys, instead of boxes of pictures that would probably never be seen. That was my original goal back in 2005 when I was first introduced to the scrapbooking world. 

I now have piles of pictures, boxes of old pictures and several hundred (probably thousands) on my computer. I am ready to get them organized and, with this new system, get them all in albums!

This was my inspiration:


As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I am able to pre-order these brand new products on Monday! The complete line will be included in the upcoming new annual catalog. I can't wait to get started! 


Super duper exciting, right? I can't wait to share these new products with you and my journey to finally get my pictures into albums where they belong.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...