Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, May 12, 2014

Work of Art


I finally got to sit down and play with this new stamp set called "Work of Art". It is the stamp set we got for attending the catalog premiere event a few weeks ago. It is so much fun! There are so many things you could do with this set-it really is like painting...but so easy! I love the random style stamping that can be done with this set. It will be available in the new catalog on June 2nd!

By the way...the catalog is AMAZING! It is packed with TONS of new products!


Please contact me for a catalog of your very own!


I will definitely be using this set a lot! I can't wait to get my hands on all the exciting new goodies!

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...