Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Owl Pop-Up Card


Isn't this just the coolest? Doesn't look like a card, does it? 

How about now?


Yep! It folds flat and when you open it...all this cuteness pops out! Ta-Dah!! 


These pop up cards have been everywhere here lately in the stamping world. I was a little hesitant to try one but, let me tell you...it was surprisingly simple and fairly quick to make!
 I have seen lots of these but was inspired by a card created by Victoria Rogers at Blue Jelly Stampin'. I wanted my card to fit in a regular A2 size envelope, so I followed a tutorial from Stamping School-which was easy peasy! Two of these cards can be made out of one regular sheet of cardstock!

Even made a cute, matching envelope:


I lined the inside of the envelope easily with the Envelope Liner Framelits:


All the cute pop ups were created using Stampin' Up! punches...even the owls! See below for all the punches I used for this card:

Owl Builder Pumch: Item # 118074
Boho Blossoms Punch: Item # 119858
Bitty Butterfly Punch: Item # 129406
1 3/4 in. Scallop Circle Punch: Item # 119854
7/8 in. Scallop Circle Punch: Item # 129404
1 1/4 in. Circle Punch: Item # 119861
Itty Bitty Punch Pack: Item # 118309
Small Heart Punch: Item # 117193

I used the Hardwood Background stamp to decorate the square "flaps".  The larger, bottom panels were covered with designer paper-the Brights Collection! I LOVE the bright, cheerful colors! I stamped the sentiment using the "A Round Array" stamp set in Bermuda Bay.

Who wouldn't love to get a card like this? It is so stinkin, cute!!



All of these products I used for this card can be purchased in my Online Store!

If you have any questions or would like a catalog, email me anytime.


2 comments :

  1. Too cute. Are you going to post directions/dimensions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. can I make this with my cricut explore machine

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...